6 Reasons Why You Should Never Move To The Quad Cities
If you know someone who is considering moving to the QC, you should probably put a stop to it right now. I mean, who would want to live in a region that has so much to offer?
After you give them these reasons, they’re sure to run for the hills.
1. Quad Cities style pizza is so good, you could end up in a permanent food coma.
2. The natural beauty of the area might cause you to become an Instagram addict.
3. You would rather live in a place that doesn’t have one of the nicest minor league baseball stadiums in the US.
4. It would take you too long to try all of the fresh, local beers.
5. It would be too easy to not have to entertain your kids.
The Family Museum in #bettendorf is a great activity for chilly weekends! After the Artist Signing at our new Showroom (10-1!) tomorrow, Gnora is going to visit the town of Fox Hollow and other exhibits for fun, hands-on activites! #wheresgnora #visitquadcities #intheq2030 #tagtheqc #isabelbloom #gnomes
6. Oh, and having affordable, quality entertainment for yourself could be too much fun.
This evening's dinner and entertainment didn't disappoint. My mom, sisters, and I all enjoyed a great production of one of our favorite musicals, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers. A couple of times now we have taken Mom to a show at Circa 21 as her Christmas present. It was hard not to compare it to the MGM version with Jane Powell and Howard Keel, but we all thought it was well done! If you are in the QC area be sure to check @circa21qc. Their food is great and bootleggers always delightful and entertaining! #christmasinjuly #ladiesnight #childhoodfavorite #watchingthemovietomorrow