QCA Families Can Audition For Family Feud Next Month
QCA families, if you've ever wanted to star on a game show, here is your chance.
Family Feuding is holding auditions in Chicago this Nov 17 and 18. That's not too far of a drive from the QCA, and it's worth it if you think your family would do well on the show.
On their website, the show says they're looking for families that stand out- think bold, energetic, and funny. The families need to have good interaction with host Steve Harvey. In other words, if your dad is someone who always says embarrassing things at the family get-togethers, you may have a good shot. But remember, he also has to know how to play the game. (May we suggest binge-watching a little Feud this weekend?)
In order to qualify, you must fit these legal requirements:
- You must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the nature of the questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible
Think your family fits the bill? Read FAQs about the tryout process and apply to audition here.